1. Jeon S-B, Lee H, Park B, Choi SH, Hong Y-H, Kim WY, et al. Neurological and clinical status from early time point to long-term follow-up after in-hospital cardiac arrest. Resuscitation. 2021;162:334-42.
2. Lee H, Jeon S-B, Lee K-S. Continuous heart rate variability and electroencephalography monitoring in severe acute brain injury: a preliminary study. Acute and Critical Care. 2021;36(2):151-61.
3. Kim H-J, Lee J-H, Cheong E-n, Chung S-E, Jo S, Shim W-H, et al. Elucidating the risk factors for progression from amyloid-negative Amnestic Mild Cognitive Impairment to Dementia. Current Alzheimer Research. 2020;17(10):893-903.
4. Moon Y, Eah KS, Lee E-J, Kang D-W, Kwon SU, Kim JS, et al. Neuro-ophthalmologic features and outcomes of thalamic infarction: a single-institutional 10-year experience. Journal of Neuro-Ophthalmology. 2021;41(1):29-36.
5. Lee H, Choi SH, Park B, Hong Y-H, Lee H-B, Jeon S-B. Quantitative assessments of pupillary light reflexes in hospital-onset unresponsiveness. BMC neurology. 2021;21(1):1-12.
6. Jo S, Oh JS, Cheong E-N, Kim HJ, Lee S, Oh M, et al. FDG-PET patterns associated with ideomotor apraxia and imitation apraxia in patients with corticobasal syndrome. Parkinsonism & Related Disorders. 2021;88:96-101.
7. Kim BJ, Jang S-K, Kim Y-H, Lee E-J, Chang JY, Kwon SU, et al. Diagnosis of acute central dizziness with simple clinical information using machine learning. Frontiers in Neurology. 2021;12.
8. Jeon S-B, Lee H-B, Koo YS, Lee H, Lee JH, Park B, et al. Neurological emergencies in patients hospitalized with nonneurological illness. Journal of Patient Safety. 2021;17(8):e1332-e40.
9. Park HJ, Kim KW, Won SE, Yoon S, Chae YK, Tirumani SH, et al. Definition, incidence, and challenges for assessment of hyperprogressive disease during cancer treatment with immune checkpoint inhibitors: a systematic review and meta-analysis. JAMA network open. 2021;4(3):e211136-e.
10. Park HJ, Kim GH, Kim KW, Lee CW, Yoon S, Chae YK, et al. Comparison of RECIST 1.1 and iRECIST in patients treated with immune checkpoint inhibitors: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Cancers. 2021;13(1):120.
11. Ock J, Kim T, Lee S, Yang TS, Jeong W, Choi J, et al. Evaluation of skin cancer resection guide using hyper-realistic in-vitro phantom fabricated by 3D printing. Scientific Reports. 2021;11(1):1-11.
12. Yun J, Cho YH, Lee SM, Hwang J, Lee JS, Oh Y-M, et al. Deep radiomics-based survival prediction in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Scientific reports. 2021;11(1):1-9.
13. Ock J, Lee S, Kim T, Hong D, Kim M, Ko BS, et al. Accuracy evaluation of a 3D printing surgical guide for breast-conserving surgery using a realistic breast phantom. Computers in Biology and Medicine. 2021;137:104784.
14. Han S, Oh JS, Kim JS. Immune microenvironment of the gene signature reflecting the standardised uptake value on 18F-fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography/computed tomography in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. Annals of Nuclear Medicine. 2021;35(1):65-75.
15. Lee DY, Lee SH, Kim B-J, Kim W, Yoon PW, Lee SJ, et al. Usefulness of 68Ga-DOTATOC PET/CT to localize the culprit tumor inducing osteomalacia. Scientific Reports. 2021;11(1):1-7.
16. Son HJ, Oh JS, Oh M, Lee SJ, Oh SJ, Chung SJ, et al. Test–retest reproducibility of dopamine transporter density measured with [18F] FP-CIT PET in patients with essential tremor and Parkinson’s disease. Annals of Nuclear Medicine. 2021;35(3):299-306.
17. Oh M, Seo M, Oh SY, Kim H, Choi BW, Oh JS, et al. A 4-Year Follow-Up of Subjects with Visually Equivocal Amyloid Positron Emission Tomography Findings from the Alzheimer’s Disease Neuroimaging Initiative Cohort. Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging. 2021;55(2):71-8.
18. Chandrasekaran AP, Suresh B, Sarodaya N, Ko N-R, Oh S-J, Kim K-S, et al. Ubiquitin specific protease 29 functions as an oncogene promoting tumorigenesis in colorectal carcinoma. Cancers. 2021;13(11):2706.
19. Kim J, Beak S, Ahn S, Moon BS, Kim BS, Lee SJ, et al. Effects of taurine and ginseng extracts on energy metabolism during exercise and their anti-fatigue properties in mice. Nutrition Research and Practice. 2022;16(1):33-45.
20. Kim D, Moon BS, Park SM, Lee SJ, Kang SY, Park S, et al. Feasibility of TSPO-specific positron emission tomography radiotracer for evaluating paracetamol-induced liver injury. Diagnostics. 2021;11(9):1661.
21. Ko NR, Lee SJ, Chandrasekaran AP, Tyagi A, Ramakrishna S, Kim S-Y, et al. Smart Vitamin Micelles as Cancer Nanomedicines for Enhanced Intracellular Delivery of Doxorubicin. International journal of molecular sciences. 2021;22(20):11298.
22. Lee KP, Baek S, Yoon MS, Park JS, Hong BS, Lee SJ, et al. Potential anticancer effect of aspirin and 2'‑hydroxy‑2, 3, 5'‑trimethoxychalcone‑linked polymeric micelles against cervical cancer through apoptosis. Oncology Letters. 2022;23(1):1-8.
23. Kang HJ, Ko N, Oh SJ, An SY, Hwang Y-S, Kim SY. Injectable Human Hair Keratin–Fibrinogen Hydrogels for Engineering 3D Microenvironments to Accelerate Oral Tissue Regeneration. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 2021;22(24):13269.
24. Shen J, Shen G, Kim W-S, Tsogt U, Liu C, Sui J, et al. Neuronal Signatures of Negative and Positive Schemas towards the Self and Others in Patients with Early Stage Schizophrenia. Psychiatry investigation. 2021;18(4):284.
25. Piao YH, Yun J-Y, Nguyen TB, Kim W-S, Sui J, Kang N-I, et al. Longitudinal symptom network structure in first-episode psychosis: a possible marker for remission. Psychological medicine. 2021:1-9.
26. Choi H-S, Shin W-S, Bang D-H. Application of digital practice to improve head movement, visual perception and activities of daily living for subacute stroke patients with unilateral spatial neglect: Preliminary results of a single-blinded, randomized controlled trial. Medicine. 2021;100(6).